- Innovative wire stripper with self-adjusting mechanism is ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-24 AWG
- Specially designed and precisely machined teeth grabs, holds, pulls and removes outer jacket in a simple one-handed motion.
- Thumb wheel micro-adjusts jaw tension and clearance for perfect stripping on smaller gauge wires beyond 20 AWG
- Adjustable gauge/stopper controls the length of core wire from 1/4 to 3/4?
- High-frequency heat treated blades makes clean cuts on wires from 10-24 AWG
- Built-in crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated, 4-22 AWG non-insulated and 7-8 mm auto ignited terminals
- 8 Inch spring-loaded, flat-sided handle provides maximum comfort and leverage
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.